* Relevant Word - We believe God’s Word is the bedrock of our existence and aim to share it in ways that relate its principles to everyday living.
* Meaningful Prayer – We believe God invites us to talk with him, and wants to speak to us. We are committed to pursuing these communications through vocal and listening prayer, and expect to be moved to action.
* Inspiring Worship – We believe our worship services should impact us wholly (body, mind and soul), and lead us to experiencing the power, presence, and direction of the Holy Spirit.
* Fulfilling Involvement – We believe everyone was created to contribute to the kingdom through the life and ministries of the church and cannot experience wholeness without it.
* Community Compassion – We believe that meeting needs (spiritual, physical, emotional, and material) of people in our community is a powerful demonstration of the love of Jesus.