Coronavirus and our church:
We have been directed to close down all in-person ministries conducted at our church indefnitely. Because of this we will be having church via Facebook live at 10:30 am each Sunday morning to keep us encouraged and connected. Please be sure to like our page (Linden Free Methodist Church) if you'd like to join us. We are also attempting to embed that live broadcast here on our webpage but are experiencing some technical difficulties.
Our office is closed but if you have a need, please call Diana Price (administrative assistant) at 989-255-9427, or Pastor John at 989-306-1998.
In the meantime, please observe the wisdom of the following guidelines which you have, no doubt, seen in many places, so that we can remain as safe as possible:
· Wash hands regularly and thoroughly.
· Avoid shaking hands and embracing others.
· Cover coughs or sneezes with an arm sleeve or tissue.
· Stay home if you are not feeling well and let us know (so we can pray and help meet your needs).
· Exercise additional caution for those who are vulnerable due to age or a secondary illness.
· Continue giving and being there for one another and their neighbors.
We will still have financial needs and perhaps more to aid those affected.
(online giving at lfmchurch.net and click the giving tab)
· Pray for community leaders and medical personnel handling situations and for individuals who have been directly impacted by the virus.
Finally (for now), do not forget to whom we belong, Jesus, who has all authority, power, and love!
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7